Windows scripting host and JScript (looking for samples !!!)
Author Message
 Windows scripting host and JScript (looking for samples !!!)

I'm looking for samples of using Windows Scripting Host and JScript.
Send me some URLs, references or others....

Thank You !

Sebastian

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows scripting host and JScript (looking for samples !!!)
Have you looked in your \windows\samples\wsh directory?
TechNet ships with the IIS4 resource kit. After installing look in
the IS Resource Kit\Utility\ADSI Admin Scripts\JScript directory.

Ian Morrish
WSH FAQ http://wsh.glazier.co.nz
Home page http://www.glazier.co.nz
NetMeeting http://ils.glazier.co.nz

Quote:

>I'm looking for samples of using Windows Scripting Host and JScript.
>Send me some URLs, references or others....

>Thank You !

>Sebastian

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows scripting host and JScript (looking for samples !!!)
I have a jscript on my site available for download. You will find it in the
VBScripts and jscripts section.

--
Check it out
http://sams.prohosting.com/cwashington

Win32 bit scripting, lots of sample scripts, downloads,
referrence files, and technical support via an online discussion forum.

Quote:

>I'm looking for samples of using Windows Scripting Host and JScript.
>Send me some URLs, references or others....

>Thank You !

>Sebastian

Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Research: Windows Script Host or Windows Scripting Host

2. Windows Script Host Sample Files

3. Problems Installing Windows Script 5.0 and Windows Script Host 2.0 Beta on Windows NT 4.0

4. JScript with Windows Script Host

5. JScript with Windows Script Host

6. inputbox function in JScript with Windows Script Host

7. Sample hosting compiled JScript .NET code inside Internet Explorer

8. Windows scripting host - Checking a service in Windows NT 4

9. Windows Scripting Host on Windows 95 OSR2

10. Windows 95 OSR1 and Windows Scripting Host

11. Windows Scripting Host for Windows 98 Book

12. Windows Script Host to Execute Remote Script Q311269