sending email without using outlook or CDONTS
Author Message
 sending email without using outlook or CDONTS

15 Seconds : Code Samples : Send Mail with Jmail
http://www.*-*-*.com/

There's also a download link for JMail on the page...

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

I read in the WROX Windows Script Host book about a component that provides
capability of sending email without using outlook or CDONTS, can someone
point me there or offer another way to do this?

thanks,
helion

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 sending email without using outlook or CDONTS
I read in the WROX Windows Script Host book about a component that provides
capability of sending email without using outlook or CDONTS, can someone
point me there or offer another way to do this?

thanks,
helion

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 sending email without using outlook or CDONTS

that ought to do the trick - thanks

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Email - sending using CDONTS and ASP

2. send email to an AOL user using CDONTS

3. Send Email using CDONTS with Exchange Server

4. is there anyway to send an email through the browser (form) without launching the email client

5. is there any way to send email through a formal without launching the email client

6. Sending Email via Outlook 2000 Using Jscript...

7. Sending Email via Outlook 2000 Using Jscript...

8. Send e-mail without Outlook or without pop up messages

9. Sending unicode email with cdonts?

10. Email CDONTS/Outlook

11. Email CDONTS/Outlook

12. Sending Email whit CDONTS.NewMail