vws to monitoring a application
Author Message
 vws to monitoring a application

Hi all,
I try to do a script who kill a tread like "wish80.exe" and then
restart it.
Any suggestion welcome

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shell.Application.Count or Shell.Application.Contents.Count

2. accessing another application's application object

3. Application Setup Wizard does not deploy my application properly

4. Killing an application when another application is closed

5. Open an Application, then open another application

6. Windows 2000/NT Event log monitoring

7. monitoring PostScript jobs

8. VBScript with IP Ultra Monitor 2000

9. Monitoring Toner Usage

10. Network Monitoring

11. Looking for a simple TCP/IP Port Monitor for Windows NT or 95/98

12. !!!Help!!! - Internet Online Monitor