Running WSH VBScripts in Visual Basic
Author Message
 Running WSH VBScripts in Visual Basic

I have been experimenting with the MS Scripting Control for
running VBScript from Visual Basic.

I tried to run one of my WSH VBScripts but it fell over asking for the
object WScript

It works when I remove the Wscript prefix but this changes the
original WSH script then.

Is there any way of making this object visible to the WSH script when
it is run through the Scripting Control?

regards

Wed, 14 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to run VB-Scripts in Visual Studio - Visual Basic 6

2. How to run VBScript in Visual Basic ???

3. Running a VB Script from Visual Basic

4. Running Visual Basic Program from VB script

5. Running a Visual Basic Script During Logon

6. Run a vbs file from Visual Basic

7. WSH and Visual Basic 6 ??

8. Newbie: wsh in visual basic projects

9. Visual Basic And VBScript control ocx

10. vbscript vs visual basic

11. VBScript and Visual Basic

12. Using Visual Basic form in VBScript