Events with WSH
Author Message
 Events with WSH

Hi,

anybody an idea for my following problem?

I'd like to check a folder, if a file is saved there. If
so, I'd like to start a program, let's say notepad.exe.

any sample Code for me? That would be great!

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 04:44:50 GMT
 Events with WSH
Torgier Baken had a recent list of events through wsh and downloadable
components.

You can also time a regular script for it's fso properties to find changes.

Quote:
> Hi,

> anybody an idea for my following problem?

> I'd like to check a folder, if a file is saved there. If
> so, I'd like to start a program, let's say notepad.exe.

> any sample Code for me? That would be great!

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:12:17 GMT

1. Events in WSH

2. Events+JScript+WSH

3. W2000, COM+, Events and WSH/Script

4. can you extract events with wsh

5. Events in wsh 2.0 and the object element

6. how can i catch UserForm events with WSH ?

7. Events in WSH: Example VB DLL source wanted

8. Problem: VBScript Events and WSH

9. Howto: Use events in WSH (.vbs)

10. Problem: VBScript Events and WSH

11. Events and WSH