Scripting Outlook
Author Message
 Scripting Outlook

I have to write some script for the New Mail event in Outlook XP so that any
messages from a domain NOT on a list of approved domains get moved into a
JUNK folder. I can iterate through all the messages in the inbox by

for each MailMessage in
Application.GetNameSpace("MAPI").GetDefaultFolder(6).Items
   msgbox MailMessage.SenderName
next

but that only allows me to see the senders text name, not the actual email
address or domain portion thereof. Is there any way to get at the address
portion of the message sender?

Sat, 30 Jul 2005 01:30:20 GMT

1. Script Outlook and Outlook Express

2. exe files and scripting outlook rules

3. how to script Outlook 2000

4. Script Outlook from VBS?

5. Scripting Outlook Express

6. scripting outlook 2000

7. Scripting Outlook

8. Create VB Script Outlook Form for Compensation

9. Scripting Outlook Express

10. Can WSH be used to script Outlook

11. How to script Outlook Express

12. Script Outlook, Exchange