binding to Everyone group
Author Message
 binding to Everyone group

I am trying to bind to the Builitin\Everyone group on my Local desktops.
Currenlty, the everyone local group is in the Administrators local group and
i would like to remove it.

I can seem to bind to it though. is this the correct syntax?>

set objGroup = GetObject("WinNT://" & strMachine &
"/Builtin/Everyone,group")
  objLocalGroup.Remove(objGroup.ADsPath)

appreciate any help

Thanks.

Mon, 03 May 2004 22:22:45 GMT

1. ADSI: Intermitent Network Path Was Not Found when binding to group

2. bind (bind def)

3. Script to search for EVERYONE-Full Control Permissions

4. Thanks to Everyone

5. THANKS EVERYONE!!!

6. kicking everyone off a share every night

7. Setting the "everyone" permissions using ADSI

8. VbScript DeleteFile method failing due to permissions on W2KS NTFS with Everyone Full permissions

9. Excellent Reference for Everyone

10. help Adding a Domain group to a Local Group

11. Enumerate users and groups that belong to a group

12. VB script: adding AD group to local administrators group