Passing parameters to the script
Author Message
 Passing parameters to the script

WshArguments Object
http://www.*-*-*.com/

The docs are on line (the .htm links) and downloadable (the .exe links) in HTMLHelp format for
offline use (highly recommended)...

Windows Script Host Version 2.0 Tutorial
http://www.*-*-*.com/

WSH Documentation
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

VBScript Documentation
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

FileSystemObject User's Guide
http://www.*-*-*.com/
VBScript Run-Time Reference
http://www.*-*-*.com/

JScript Documentation
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

WSC Documentation
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Is it possible to give parameters to my script at the command line ?

> ex: myscript.wsf param1 param2 param3 ...

> If yes, how can I handle this parameters in the script ?

> Thank you !

> Eric

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:48:42 GMT
 Passing parameters to the script
Is it possible to give parameters to my script at the command line ?

ex: myscript.wsf param1 param2 param3 ...

If yes, how can I handle this parameters in the script ?

Thank you !

Eric

Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:17:24 GMT

1. questions on passing parameter from server script to client script

2. Passing parameter to vb script

3. Passing parameters to a script procedure or function

4. Passing parameters from <SCRIPT>...</SCRIPT> to ASP

5. questions on passing text parameter from server script to client script (some new findings)

6. how to pass a array parameter from my script in asp

7. Passing parameters from script to command line

8. Passing a parameter to a remote script

9. Passing parameters to a batch file from a vb script

10. Iframe passing parameters back?

11. passing parameter to a subroutine

12. Passing in Parameters in PostScript