GET ACTIVE APPLICATION TITLE
Author Message
 GET ACTIVE APPLICATION TITLE

Hi there,

    How can I retrieve the Title of the Active Window (the title in blue) ?

    and another one ...

    Is it possible to change the Active Title of an Application ?

by using VBScript, Wsh, WMi .....?????????

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 GET ACTIVE APPLICATION TITLE
No, it is not possible with WSH, or VBScript.  I am just beginning to work
with WMI, but I don't think it will do it either.

You can download AutoItX from:

http://www.hiddensoft.com/AutoIt/index.html

The commands WinGetActiveTitle and WinSetTitle would do what you want.  The
documentation is excellent and it is free.

Marty

Quote:

?

>     and another one ...

>     Is it possible to change the Active Title of an Application ?

> by using Vbscript, Wsh, WMi .....?????????

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. GET TITLE OF ACTIVE APPLICATION

2. Grab active title

3. InternetExplorer.Application title bar properties

4. Getting program titles and versions - Another Newbie with a question

5. adding a title to the title bar

6. Getting User Information from Active Directory via ASP/LDAP Provider

7. Title only in title bar of msgbox

8. Getting Active Directory SITE Information.

9. Getting active elements from IFrame

10. Change Title In Alert Box Title Bar ???

11. Distributed applications with active scripting?

12. running applications from the active desktop