How to synchronize date and time in log on script
Author Message
 How to synchronize date and time in log on script

Try also

NET TIME /DOMAIN:YouDomainName /S /Y

This allow tou to be server-independent

.Enjoy.
Legolas

Quote:
> Bo Song ha scritto:

> Help! I want to write a log on script that will let the workstation (NT 4) to synchronize date and time with the server. Please help.   Thanks a lot!

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. synchronize time with server when log to network

2. Compare date in form with date/time in form with date/time in database

3. Logon Script - Synchronizing Time with a Nt 4.0 PDC

4. start date/time, end date/time problem

5. synchronize time

6. How to synchronize the network time ?

7. Time synchronize with WSH under NT4

8. Synchronizing time with my PDC

9. Comparing Network date to client date when logging in using RAS

10. File date&time script in VBScript

11. scripting host and date/time

12. Logon Date/Time Script Won't Run