Performance Monitering
Author Message
 Performance Monitering

Hi,

Is there a way create a script that will pull performance
data from a list of servers? I need to look at 100
servers for a period of two weeks to see how they are
doing. I am looking for CPU Utilization, I/O, Memory
utilization and Network stats. The servers are mostly
NT4.0 with some W2K servers.

Thanks for any help. If this is the wrong forum please
advise.

Mike

Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:35:23 GMT
 Performance Monitering
check out wmi sdk for the Performance Counter Provider. Search MSDN for
"Performance Counter Classes".

Paul Bruno

Wed, 15 Dec 2004 02:59:09 GMT

1. performance of FileSystem-object

2. MSGraph.Chart Performance

3. PostScript printers price/performance

4. Slow performance with text tightly wrapped to images

5. Javascript - Severe Performance problems in IE

6. performance question

7. PDF reader performance

8. Distiller performance

9. How to optimize array performance in JScript?

10. dictionary performance - single dictionary vs. multiple dictionaries

11. Improving performance of QMS PS810

12. performances of the HTML page