Can I trust? Is it reliable?

Tx,

Garcia

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH works with NT 4.0
Yes,

Clarence

http://cwashington.netreach.net

On THIS site you will find everything you need to get up and running. A
script repository with almost 290 FREE sample scripts, a downloads section
with FREE COM objects for scripting, a library of reference materials and a
online discussion lounge to provide community based technical support. Check
it out.

Clarence

Quote:
> Does WSH works with NT 4.0?
> Can I use ADSI with NT 4.0?
> Can I trust? Is it reliable?

> Tx,

> Garcia

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WSH works with NT 4.0
Thank you.

Quote:
> Yes,
> Yes,
> Yes,

> Clarence

> http://cwashington.netreach.net

> On THIS site you will find everything you need to get up and running. A
> script repository with almost 290 FREE sample scripts, a downloads section
> with FREE COM objects for scripting, a library of reference materials and
> online discussion lounge to provide community based technical support.
Check
> it out.

> Clarence

> > Does WSH works with NT 4.0?
> > Can I use ADSI with NT 4.0?
> > Can I trust? Is it reliable?

> > Tx,

> > Garcia

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WSH is not working under NT 4.0

2. WSH on NT 4.0 Server without IE 4.0 (5.0)

3. Trying to get old PS printer working from Windows NT 4.0

4. How do I get Shell.Application to work in NT 4.0

5. NT 4.0 does not understand WSH

6. Security Concerns for implementing WSH in a Windows NT 4.0 environment

7. Running WSH on NT 4.0

8. NT 4.0 Event Log management from WSH

9. Enabling Remote Access for WSH on Windows NT 4.0 SP6

10. WSH 5.6 on NT 4.0 SP4 - GetObject trouble

11. Security Concerns for implementing WSH in a Windows NT 4.0 environment

12. Does LDAP work on NT 4.0 on the NT 4.0 directory?