Shell.Application
Author Message
 Shell.Application

Where does one find the ProgIDs used to create those nice Shell objects?

I finally found this progID on deja: "Shell.UIHelper".

Are they listed somewhere?  Is there any better documentation than msdn?

Thanks very much.

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shell.Application.Count or Shell.Application.Contents.Count

2. WScript.Shell vs Shell.Application

3. How do I get Shell.Application to work in NT 4.0

4. Shell.Application problem

5. FSO.CopyFolder works differently than Shell.Application.Namespace.CopyHere

6. shell.application does not exist in NT4?

7. Shell.application

8. shell.application

9. Help - shell.application Examples

10. Shell.Application object bug on Windows ME

11. Where does Shell.Application get installed from

12. Shell.Application - Shell32.dll