deploying adsi
Author Message
 deploying adsi

Hello, all.  I am looking for a way to deploy adsi during login time.  I
would like a vbs or dos batch file that will check the workstations current
operating system and install the correct version of ADSI for win 9x and NT.
Also if ADSI is already installed I would like to bypass the installation of
ADSI and continue running the wsh login script written in VB.

thanks

Fri, 30 May 2003 07:58:40 GMT
 deploying adsi
Sorry no immediate answers, but...

Perhaps you should indicate exactly what versions you already have of WSH,
VBScript, and etc., as the solution to you ADSI install problem may be
affected by that.

Also, is your WSH login script actually written in VB, or did you use the
more usual "VBScript" language?

/Al

Quote:
> Hello, all.  I am looking for a way to deploy adsi during login time.  I
> would like a vbs or dos batch file that will check the workstations
current
> operating system and install the correct version of ADSI for win 9x and
NT.
> Also if ADSI is already installed I would like to bypass the installation
of
> ADSI and continue running the wsh login script written in VB.

> thanks

Fri, 30 May 2003 11:03:28 GMT

1. deploying ADSI

2. Deploy ActiveX

3. Deploying McAfee SuperDats...

4. deploy events

5. QUESTION: Deploying an ActiveX Control on a Web Page

6. VBScript Deploy

7. deploy events

8. Deploy

9. Programmatically Deploy a form

10. VBS - Deploying Windows Scripting Host

11. Deploying WSH 2.0

12. Deploying WSH