Found a free command line FTP app!
Author Message
 Found a free command line FTP app!

What a boon....  a free command line driven FTP application.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Look at the bottom of the page for WCL_FTP.

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Found a free command line FTP app!
Nope.  FPT.exe isn't the easiest to intigrate into a script. This little app
lets you get/put a file with one command line.

I would rather have a COM component, but this will do for what I need.

Quote:
> Are you forgetting ftp.exe standard on all windows systems?

> --
> Dominic

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Found a free command line FTP app!
Because it isnt easy I wrote a class to wrap the whole thing and more.

Its a past post in scripting.VBScript or ill mail it f you interested (that
COM interface you wanted...)

--
Dominic

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Found a free command line FTP app!
Are you forgetting ftp.exe standard on all windows systems?

--
Dominic

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Found a free command line FTP app!
does it support resume?
Quote:

> What a boon....  a free command line driven FTP application.

> http://www.greenpotatochip.net/

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Found a free command line FTP app!
Dominic,

Could you please email me your class?
Thanks,

Nat

Quote:
> Because it isnt easy I wrote a class to wrap the whole thing and more.

> Its a past post in scripting.vbscript or ill mail it f you interested
(that
> COM interface you wanted...)

> --
> Dominic

Sat, 28 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Found a free command line FTP app!
execuse me, can your class support resume?
I have been trying to find one command-line ftp that support resumes...
Quote:
> Dominic

>               Name: Ftp.zip
>    Ftp.zip    Type: Zip Compressed Data

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Found a free command line FTP app!
Heck no it doesn't support resume.

--
Dominic

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Found a free command line FTP app!

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Found a free command line FTP app!
SEEMS that nobody is interested in a ftp service that's comparable
with zmodem in bbs world. thanks.
Quote:
> Heck no it doesn't support resume.

Sat, 04 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. command line app

2. Command line apps.

3. Executing command line apps

4. Command Line FTP

5. Close or control any windows app from command line or batch file by calling WinAPI

6. Passing values into and out of Command Line application *and* command line prompt in vbscript

7. Scripting command line applications & Command Line Prompting

8. Is there a good ActiveX Object for FTP transfers or FTP.exe command line commands I can execute with a shell?

9. help us to find MIRRORING function in PostScript and find FTP recorses whith documentation about postscript

10. How to execute a command line command from a *.HTA

11. Sleep command and running a command line in VBScript

12. FREE FTP Active X Control