Bug in MS download package?
Author Message
 Bug in MS download package?

I recently downloaded the Microsoft Script Engine Documentation
(self-extracting cab) for version 5.6. After an install I am finding script
errors on every hyperlink I click on while viewing the documentation. Any
reason why?

I did uninstall it and then reinstall the software.

Thanks
Mark F.

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:58:54 GMT
 Bug in MS download package?

Quote:

> I recently downloaded the Microsoft Script Engine Documentation
> (self-extracting cab) for version 5.6. After an install I am finding
> script errors on every hyperlink I click on while viewing the
> documentation. Any reason why?

> I did uninstall it and then reinstall the software.

What version of IE are you running?  There was a thread not too long ago on this where the user resolved the problem by upgrading IE.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:05:37 GMT
 Bug in MS download package?

Quote:

> I recently downloaded the Microsoft Script Engine Documentation
> (self-extracting cab) for version 5.6. After an install I am finding
> script errors on every hyperlink I click on while viewing the
> documentation. Any reason why?

> I did uninstall it and then reinstall the software.

What version of IE are you running?  There was a thread not too long ago on
this where the user resolved the problem by upgrading IE.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
Seattle WA US
--

Version 5.0. You may have something there. Thanks.

Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:39:08 GMT

1. Using the com.ms.util package

2. force a MS Word file to be downloaded

3. Forcing MS Word Documents to Download

4. How to start a MS Word Download?

5. Force download of ALL fonts in MS-Win?

6. can not download wsh from MS

7. Downloaded fonts in MS Windows

8. Bug in "download" behaviour

9. Problems downloading MS Scripting Run-Time Library

10. Beta bug (to MS team)

11. bug in the MS JScript engine?

12. .toFixed() bug in MS JScript script engine