Sfimpersonator error: required priviledge...
Author Message
 Sfimpersonator error: required priviledge...

Hi,

I'm trying to use SfImpersonator.dll in order to automate
program installations via a script.

I encounter error "A required priviledge is not held by
the user" as soon as I'm connecting on another pc than the
DC (windows 2000). On my production network (NT), I get
the same error.

Does one know what I'm doing wrong? I guess I miss some
right on the pc, but which one?

Thanks in advance for your help

Bruno

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:51:47 GMT
 Sfimpersonator error: required priviledge...
Ok,

I found the problem: logged on user launching the
impersonation must have "act as part of OS" rights.

I guess I'd better make a script run as a  service than
give this right to all users...

Anyway, it might be very usefull in some occasions.

Bruno

Quote:

Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:48:46 GMT

1. Sfimpersonator.dll - required privilege

2. Required privilege using SFImpersonator.dll

3. How to determine a priviledge in 2000?

4. "Object Required" error

5. Error : Object Required

6. VBscript - Error 424 Object Required - NEED a FIX

7. runtime error 800a01a8, Object Required: 'Application(...)'

8. Object required error

9. Object required error with FSO

10. Error Code 424- Object Required

11. Object Required Error