WMI - is this the best newsgroup for it?
Author Message
 WMI - is this the best newsgroup for it?

I am learning how to use WMI in VB Scripts. There is a specific newsgroup
that discuss WMI?
Thanks,
Marco

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:55:31 GMT
 WMI - is this the best newsgroup for it?
look for wbem on this server

Quote:
> I am learning how to use WMI in VB Scripts. There is a specific newsgroup
> that discuss WMI?
> Thanks,
> Marco

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:37:13 GMT

1. Am I in the right Newsgroup?

2. WMI newsgroup

3. WMI newsgroup

4. Where is the best MS Newsgroup for Active Server Pages

5. Does anybody know of any good CSS newsgroups?

6. WMI: what am I doing wrong?

7. WMI: what am I doing wrong?

8. wmi core and wmi sdk...

9. Strange behavior of VBscript/WMI into ASP (compared to VBscript/WMI into client-side application)

10. Where can I find some good JavaScript Examples? I am kinda new

11. Which newsgroup?

12. newsgroup archives