scheduling an action on a list of servers.
Author Message
 scheduling an action on a list of servers.

I need urgent help/advice on a script that will run a command (to install a
patch) on a list of servers at a predetermined time and would appreciate
some pointers in the right direction. The list of servers is contained in a
txt file.
To confirm the action was successful, I need to check for the prescence of a
hotfix install in the add/remove programmes grp.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx in Advance for looking into this for me!

Austin

Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:12:44 GMT

1. Scheduling an action on a list of servers

2. Set Action on a dropdown list

3. Actions on the server

4. Run server-side code from action method of form

5. wsh scheduled task versus sql scheduled tasks -performance issue

6. Server Side List Box

7. Listing Exchange Server Recipients with ASP

8. Image List Pictures From Server

9. How do I generate a list of files on a server subdirectory

10. Filling a Dynamic Array with a list of files on a Server

11. get NT users list using VBScript on Server side

12. Multiple list box and server side processing ...