Executeing variable code
Author Message
 Executeing variable code

I am making a custom-dos console overlay and I need to know how to execute
VBScript code that is stored in a certain variable. Is the execute method
how i would do this? Or is there another way to execute the string
containing the code to run?

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Executeing variable code
ExecuteGlobal and Execute are your choices, depending on whether you want
the executed code to impact the global namespace or only the local procedure
namespace.

--
Michael Harris

| I am making a custom-dos console overlay and I need to know how to execute
| VBScript code that is stored in a certain variable. Is the execute method
| how i would do this? Or is there another way to execute the string
| containing the code to run?

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Variables in HTML code

2. Accessing SESSION variables in a VBScript block of code

3. Adding variables to this line of code...

4. jscript code using a vbscript variable?

5. Problem in having HTML code as Javascript variables value

6. Character Codes and Variables

7. Updating Session Variables with Client-Side code?

8. Code 39 or Code 128 Bar Code printing programs

9. command in ASP/VBscript to convert date and time into a Hex code, ASCII code

10. command in ASP/VBscript to convert date and time into a Hex code, ASCII code

11. old code - new browser - code doesn't work

12. Converting VB code to ASP code