Using ASP and WSH to Print on Your Intranet (Why doesn't it work)
Author Message
 Using ASP and WSH to Print on Your Intranet (Why doesn't it work)

I pulled this ASP page from the intructions on the page below and it does
not work. I keep getting an error. I have tryed everything that i
can think of. There is also another method called
AddWindowsPrinterConnection i used that and nothing. I tryed on a 98, 2000
and XP machine nothing. Please help this is killing me.

Could it be that the printer is already added.
would i use this:

objWSHNet.EnumPrinterConnections OR
   objWSHNet.AddPrinterConnection  strPrinterPath, False, strUsername,
strPassword

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Kweli Patton

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:29:03 GMT

1. Using ASP and WSH to Print on Your Intranet (Does not work)

2. Why LoadPicture() works on local pathes and doesn't work on the URLS

3. works / doesn't work, why?

4. Why doesn't this work

5. Why doesn't it work?

6. Why doesn't this work?

7. newbie: aarrggh - why doesn't this work?

8. RegExp question, why doesn't this work?

9. Why doesn't this work!

10. Puzzled: Why doesn't this work?

11. Help needed !! Why doesn't this work

12. why this code doesn't work?