Peer-to-peer LAN Question
Author Message
 Peer-to-peer LAN Question

I have Win 95 PCs on a LANtastic 7.0 peer-to-peer LAN. I want to call a WSH
script from System Agent to reboot a PC at a set time. It has a shared
directory and other PCs may be logged-in.

Is there a way to detect (in VBScript) if another PC is logged in and/or
files are open before the reboot?

Also, I haven't been able, with the SendKeys ActiveX control, to respond to
to the dialog box that asks for confirmation of the restart when there are x
users logged in with 0 files open. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. logon script in Win95 Peer to Peer

2. Creating a Peer-to-Peer Network Share

3. Personal WS vs Peer WS

4. Launching Script on Peer

5. lan to lan vpn

6. connect to lan pc and send keys...

7. Setting up InterDev + IE5.0 properly with both LAN and DUN

8. Redmon/Ghostscript/DAVE LAN printing

9. LAN directory access needed

10. Distributing WMI across a LAN

11. Messages over a LAN using VBScript

12. HP printer NOT-HP LAN card NEEDED!!!!