The WScript object
Author Message
 The WScript object

Simple question:

Where can I find some documentation for the properties and methods of the
WScript object? (Such as WScript.echo, WScript.arguments, etc.)

Thanks,
Zack
--

User Support Officer
Lancaster City Council, UK

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 The WScript object

Quote:

> Simple question:

> Where can I find some documentation for the properties and methods of the
> WScript object? (Such as WScript.echo, WScript.arguments, etc.)

At some or all of these (among others):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/default.htm
http://wsh.glazier.co.nz/
http://cwashington.netreach.net/home.htm

Tom Lavedas
-----------
http://www.pressroom.com/~tglbatch/

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 The WScript object
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/windowshost/docs/reference/object...
tm

But start from hire: http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/default.htm

Stilian

Quote:
>Where can I find some documentation for the properties and methods of the
>WScript object? (Such as WScript.echo, WScript.arguments, etc.)

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access WScript object from broswer?

2. Wscript Object

3. Where is there info on WScript Objects/Functions?

4. wscript object in vba editor

5. Can I use Wscript Object on ASP ??

6. How to use WScript object with MsScript Control ?

7. Using WScript object in Windows Script Control

8. No WScript object in WSC's?

9. Getting the Wscript object from vbscript

10. Which OCX/DLL-file keeps the WScript Object?

11. How to access the Wscript object in HTML ???

12. Wscript - object required