Synchronizing a Domain
Author Message
 Synchronizing a Domain

Hi,
I have i jscript that create Global Groups and then put permissions via
CACLS.EXE. The problem is if i create groups and then i want to give the
security to these groups ,these groups are not knwon until i sincronize
the entire domain via ServerManager, I have a PDC and 4 BDC, There is
the possibility to syncronize the domain via ADSI

Thank you

Sat, 07 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send "Synchronize Entire Domain" to PDC

2. how synchronize NT Domain using wsh ?

3. Synchronize a domain

4. Synchronizing Domain

5. Synchronized windows

6. synchronizing folders

7. synchronize time

8. synchronize

9. synchronize time with server when log to network

10. How to synchronize the network time ?

11. synchronizing asynchronous events

12. How to synchronize date and time in log on script