Executing a WSH script as a login script
Author Message
 Executing a WSH script as a login script

Hi all,

I've figured out how to execute a WSH script for Win95 clients as a login
script.  It runs from a command prompt.  But how do I run the same script
from Win NT without it being launched from a command prompt?

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Executing a WSH script as a login script
Have you tried looking in the Registry at the
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\....\Run Services?

This may do it!

Quote:

>Hi all,

>I've figured out how to execute a WSH script for Win95 clients as a login
>script.  It runs from a command prompt.  But how do I run the same script
>from Win NT without it being launched from a command prompt?

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using a WSH Script as a Login Script

2. Get login script and execute it

3. Please wait while your login script executes

4. Execute login script from Server

5. WSH/VBS Login Script Calls

6. WSH Login Script

7. Win98 WSH Login Script to Windows 2000

8. WSH Login Scripts

9. WSH Login Scripts

10. Need a goog WSH book that mainly focuses on Login Scripts for Win 9x, NT/2000

11. Win98 WSH Login Script to Windows 2000

12. WSH - login scripting "if ingroup"