subst for home
Author Message
 subst for home

I would like to map users directly to their home directories without having
to create a share for each one.  I read that doing a subst command can do
what I want:
subst H: \\server\%homeshare%\%username%

How can I incorporate this into a script?

Thanks,
Richard

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 subst for home
I would like to map users directly to their home directories without having
to create a share for each one.  I read that doing a subst command can do
what I want:
subst H: \\server\%homeshare%\%username%

How can I incorporate this into a script?

Thanks,
Richard

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SubSt Command

2. Network mapping "subst"

3. Subst

4. Trouble with my SUBST startup script

5. Help Help Help with Subst and Scheduler

6. Mapping subdirectory as drive (subst)

7. DOS Subst in VBScript

8. alternatitive for DOS SUBST?

9. Help with subst and Scheduler

10. VBScript and SUBST on NT Workstaion

11. Setting connection defaults (proxy, home page) based on location

12. newbie: how to set as home page