Call Sub between Jobs into WS file -> Error
Author Message
 Call Sub between Jobs into WS file -> Error

Hi,

I like call a Procedure (sub) intro a JOB from another JOB into WS file, but
don't run.

This is a very simple sample of this problem:

<package>
    <job id=default><script language=VBScript>
        Call SubTest
    </script></job>
    <job id=Install><script language=VBScript>
        Sub SubTest
            MsgBox "Hello..."
        End Sub
    </script></job>
</package>

Some idea???

Regards...

Pablo Almunia
Madrid - Spain

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Call Sub between Jobs into WS file -> Error
That's becuase each Job has it's own namespace so you can't just call
between jobs like that.  I'll post more info later today for inter job
calling

Quote:
> Hi,

> I like call a Procedure (sub) intro a JOB from another JOB into WS file,
but
> don't run.

> This is a very simple sample of this problem:

> <package>
>     <job id=default><script language=VBScript>
>         Call SubTest
>     </script></job>
>     <job id=Install><script language=VBScript>
>         Sub SubTest
>             MsgBox "Hello..."
>         End Sub
>     </script></job>
> </package>

> Some idea???

> Regards...

> Pablo Almunia
> Madrid - Spain

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can Perl call VBS sub in .ws?

2. Calling a sub or function using a variable through another sub or function

3. Calling //job from //job in .wsf

4. Error:Cannot use parens when call Sub HELP

5. "</SCRIPT>" and WS file

6. WSH 2.0 Beta 1 - Script Execution Error for .WS files

7. menus and sub-menus and sub-sub-menus

8. Personal WS vs Peer WS

9. Error calling from JScript -> Java Applet

10. file://Job:<job> problem with .wsf FIles

11. .Js -> .Ws

12. WS, Acents and UNICODE Error !!!