Weired Vbs Behavior in Rc1
Author Message
 Weired Vbs Behavior in Rc1

Hello,

Well,  I am having a weired problem with Rc1, some thing that I get to
experience for the first time ever in windows. Perhaps one of you fellas
already encountred that issue.
Anytime I run vbs started today, cmd consoles keeps  getting open for no
reason , applications as well ,cpu  gets all the way to 100%, I am mean,
it's a total mess:(
I dont know if it's vb runtime,  wsh engine, if that is the case then how do
we remove it, if possible that is.
 Note : the machine is not reporting any viruses or such.

I appreciate any feedback on that

 Regards

Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:54:17 GMT
 Weired Vbs Behavior in Rc1
Rc = Remote Control ???????

"Rc1"
"first time ever in windows"

"the machine is not reporting any viruses or such"

Good!

--

Now take below with a grain of salt if you do not stress your machine.

On Win.x memory goes up and out and the machine becomes unstable
or finally hangs totally.

On Win Xp memory goes up and out, which the Taks Manager Pretty Graph
'lowers',
then the machine becomes unstable and finally is said to basically hang.

---------
I don't want to lie to you, but your "Release Candidate" babbling is worth
not much,
rather fishing and longing for a new definition of the "Developer" Section
at MS.

=========

MS, fix your stuff: Win95 A,B,C; Win98 I,II, Win ME IIS, XP Home IIS, XP Pro

Quote:
> Hello,

> Well,  I am having a weired problem with Rc1, some thing that I get to
> experience for the first time ever in windows. Perhaps one of you fellas
> already encountred that issue.
> Anytime I run vbs started today, cmd consoles keeps  getting open for no
> reason , applications as well ,cpu  gets all the way to 100%, I am mean,
> it's a total mess:(
> I dont know if it's vb runtime,  wsh engine, if that is the case then how
do
> we remove it, if possible that is.
>  Note : the machine is not reporting any viruses or such.

> I appreciate any feedback on that

>  Regards

Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:13:35 GMT
 Weired Vbs Behavior in Rc1
Out of subject man, but I got it working anyway.
 "Rc1" I meant by that "Windows 2003"

 Thanx However

Quote:
> Rc = Remote Control ???????

> "Rc1"
> "first time ever in windows"

> "the machine is not reporting any viruses or such"

> Good!

> --

> Now take below with a grain of salt if you do not stress your machine.

> On Win.x memory goes up and out and the machine becomes unstable
> or finally hangs totally.

> On Win Xp memory goes up and out, which the Taks Manager Pretty Graph
> 'lowers',
> then the machine becomes unstable and finally is said to basically hang.

> ---------
> I don't want to lie to you, but your "Release Candidate" babbling is worth
> not much,
> rather fishing and longing for a new definition of the "Developer" Section
> at MS.

> =========

> MS, fix your stuff: Win95 A,B,C; Win98 I,II, Win ME IIS, XP Home IIS, XP
Pro

> > Hello,

> > Well,  I am having a weired problem with Rc1, some thing that I get to
> > experience for the first time ever in windows. Perhaps one of you fellas
> > already encountred that issue.
> > Anytime I run vbs started today, cmd consoles keeps  getting open for no
> > reason , applications as well ,cpu  gets all the way to 100%, I am mean,
> > it's a total mess:(
> > I dont know if it's vb runtime,  wsh engine, if that is the case then
how
> do
> > we remove it, if possible that is.
> >  Note : the machine is not reporting any viruses or such.

> > I appreciate any feedback on that

> >  Regards

Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:12:20 GMT

1. WSH Beta 2 and W2K RC1

2. Implementing For each behavior

3. behavior of Getlocale() on different versions of OS

4. Ghostscript behavior

5. Behavior and dynamic-size table

6. SELECT element behavior question?

7. behavior...

8. funny behavior with PS file

9. Window Closing behavior

10. setcolor behavior differ on GS and Distiller (was : OK with Distiller, error with GS)

11. ghostview 6.0 bad behavior