Sending Keystrokes
Author Message
 Sending Keystrokes

How do I send keystrokes to a program?

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending Keystrokes
User the sendkeys method in WSH 2.0.  You can get it from
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting

Quote:
> How do I send keystrokes to a program?

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending Keystrokes
For WSH 1.0 use the WSHSendkey Control which is available for free from
the WSH Bazaar at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Guenter_Born/index0.htm

G. Born

Quote:
>How do I send keystrokes to a program?

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending Keystrokes
Looks like everyone is having a go at this one, so I might as well join in
:)

Take a look at AutoItX a free control from
http://www.hidden.demon.co.uk/AutoIt/index.html

It lets you send keystrokes, but also perform various window based commands
that usually go along with this sort of thing.

Jon.

Quote:
> How do I send keystrokes to a program?

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to send keystroke to an application

2. Win 98 wait for a window to open and send keystrokes to it

3. Sending keystrokes to an application

4. Is it possible to send keystrokes to another application?

5. Sending a keystroke to a process.

6. sending winkey keystroke

7. Trapping keystrokes in an Ole control (MS Web Browser)

8. how to simulate keystrokes ?

9. keystroke catch

10. Capture tab keystroke in a textarea?

11. Trapping for Keystrokes in IE3.02

12. Keystroke automation help