Running cscript.exe and wscript.exe from the floppy drive
Author Message
 Running cscript.exe and wscript.exe from the floppy drive

I would like to demonstrate WSH and VBScript by running them from a
floppy drive on my client's machines.

1. What is the complete set of files I must have on my floppy. I assume
this includes at least cscript.exe, wscript.exe and the script I want to
demonstrate. Any others required?

I also suspect this requires registering wscript.exe and wscript.exe on
the client's machine. How do I do this?

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Running cscript.exe and wscript.exe from the floppy drive
Sorry no can do..... The machine executing your script will HAVE to have WSH
installed through it's normal methods that the setup program supports.

Shawn

Quote:
> I would like to demonstrate WSH and vbscript by running them from a
> floppy drive on my client's machines.

> 1. What is the complete set of files I must have on my floppy. I assume
> this includes at least cscript.exe, wscript.exe and the script I want to
> demonstrate. Any others required?

> I also suspect this requires registering wscript.exe and wscript.exe on
> the client's machine. How do I do this?

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. cscript.exe vs wscript.exe

2. return values of WSCRIPT.EXE and CSCRIPT.EXE

3. how to run vbs from asp (via cscript.exe)

4. Running PKZip fails from within VBS through Cscript.exe

5. running cscript.exe in silent mode?

6. cscript.exe running in the same window

7. cscript.exe running in the same window

8. Wscript.Shell Run method and ntvdm.exe

9. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH

10. Catch errors while running Wscript.exe

11. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH

12. (Failure )Running FTP.exe with WScript .