Help with Filter - 2 attachments
Author Message
 Help with Filter - 2 attachments

Looks like your "Include" needs to be a boolean value of True or False.

Try :

 Good = Filter(Groups, sFiles(Loop), True)

Quote:
> I am near completion of my first script :-).  I have gotten to line 62
> where I am trying to filter an array based on an array.  I am at a loss,
as
> to how to do it.  I am pretty sure I need a for each or for next loop, but
> I am not sure how to actually do it.  TIA!

----

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 02:55:53 GMT
 Help with Filter - 2 attachments

Quote:
> Good = Filter(Groups, sFiles(Loop), True)

How come my loop is giving me an error?  I changed it a little, and it
still does not work.

For Loop = 0 To nFiles
        Good = Filter(Groups, sFiles(Loop), True)
Next

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 08:19:29 GMT

1. File attachment with CDONTS help, Please

2. problems with rs.filter - help please!

3. Help! need impress to postscript filter

4. NG Postscript help with Linux apps and filters

5. Help aboud Filters for PostScript

6. Help with Red Hat Linux print filter

7. I need help with filtering my search

8. Help with filter

9. Help with filter

10. problems with rs.filter - help please!

11. Newbie needs help! IP Address Filter

12. Need help with filtering my search