How to delete a complete folder?
Author Message
 How to delete a complete folder?

Hello,

how can I delet a complete folder and all files in it  on a networkdrive
(Novell Netware) e.g. "F:\Anwendungsdaten" with wsh?
Can anyone show me some code?

Thanks in advance
Hermann

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to delete a complete folder?
set fso = WScript.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
fso.DeleteFolder "F:\Anwendungsdaten", true
Quote:

>Hello,

>how can I delet a complete folder and all files in it  on a networkdrive
>(Novell Netware) e.g. "F:\Anwendungsdaten" with wsh?
>Can anyone show me some code?

>Thanks in advance
>Hermann

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to delete a complete folder?
Set FileSysObj = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
FileSysObj.DeleteFolder("c:\temp")

I have a site with LOTS of sample VBScripts. Check it out
http://sams.prohosting.com/cwashington

Win32 bit scripting, lots of sample scripts, downloads,
referrence files, and technical support via an online discussion forum.

Quote:

>Hello,

>how can I delet a complete folder and all files in it  on a networkdrive
>(Novell Netware) e.g. "F:\Anwendungsdaten" with wsh?
>Can anyone show me some code?

>Thanks in advance
>Hermann

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to delete a complete folder?
Many thanks all.

Hermann

Clarence Washington Jr. schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:
>Set FileSysObj = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
>FileSysObj.DeleteFolder("c:\temp")

>I have a site with LOTS of sample vbscripts. Check it out
>http://sams.prohosting.com/cwashington

>Win32 bit scripting, lots of sample scripts, downloads,
>referrence files, and technical support via an online discussion forum.

>>Hello,

>>how can I delet a complete folder and all files in it  on a networkdrive
>>(Novell Netware) e.g. "F:\Anwendungsdaten" with wsh?
>>Can anyone show me some code?

>>Thanks in advance
>>Hermann

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating / Deleting Folders and files

2. Delete a folder using VBS

3. Permission denied deleting a folder using VBScript

4. Delete Empty Folders

5. How delete all files in a given folder ?

6. How delete empty folder with vbscript

7. Find files in a folder and delete them if older then 2 dayx

8. How delete a folder with VBScript

9. Outlook Empy 'Deleted Items Folder'

10. delete a folder

11. HOW to DELETE an INVALID folder

12. FileSystemObject Delete folder question?