Current user's e-mail address?
Author Message
 Current user's e-mail address?

Is there some, hopefully fairly portable, way to determine the script
runner's e-mail address?  We don't have exchange, and instead use
POP/SMTP e-mail.  Most who run this script will use Outlook Express,
or Netscape's e-mail.  All are running NT.
Lee Gillie, CCP                                Remove NOSPAM to E-Mail
Online Data Processing, Inc. - 3501 N. Haven -  Spokane, WA 99207-8500

Sun, 18 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Current user's e-mail address?
Hi Lee,

take a look in the Registry.
under HKCI/Software/Microsoft/Office/Outlook/Omi Account Manager you will
find all Mail-Accounts of your Outlook. You can read these Keys with WSH.

Hope this helps
Greeting Siegfried

Quote:
> Is there some, hopefully fairly portable, way to determine the script
> runner's e-mail address?  We don't have exchange, and instead use
> POP/SMTP e-mail.  Most who run this script will use Outlook Express,
> or Netscape's e-mail.  All are running NT.
> --
> Lee Gillie, CCP                                Remove NOSPAM to E-Mail
> Online Data Processing, Inc. - 3501 N. Haven -  Spokane, WA 99207-8500

Sun, 18 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. script to determine user's email address?

2. Getting the User's Email address

3. users' e-mail address

4. Mail to IP instead of Email Address

5. Email address of a Win NT user

6. Getting the users email address???

7. Add another EMail Address for a user

8. Retrieving senders' email address from Outlook Item

9. Get client machine's current user, suggestions please

10. Getting Current User's DN?

11. deletes a certain email address from address book

12. User's IP address....