disable network interface
Author Message
 disable network interface

Hello, everybody.
How can I disable network interface.
I need similar action like if I go to "Network and dial-up connection" and
disable  or enable interface.

Thanks a lot

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 01:43:29 GMT
 disable network interface
Not exactly what you are asking for, but you should be able to shell run %comspec% with ipconfig (NT/2K/XP) or winipcfg (9x/Me) with /release to kill or /renew to restart the network connection.  You need to either check for OS, or use both commands with error control (easiest).

--

Bill James
Microsoft MVPDTS

Win9x VBScript Utilities ? www.billsway.com/vbspage/
Windows Tweaks & Tips ? www.billsway.com/notes_public/

Quote:

> Hello, everybody.
> How can I disable network interface.
> I need similar action like if I go to "Network and dial-up connection" and
> disable  or enable interface.

> Thanks a lot

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 23:40:26 GMT

1. Enable / Disable network interfaces with scripting

2. Enable/Disable network interface using command line utility or script.

3. Disable a Network Interface in Win2K?

4. Opening network shares from web interface

5. Need to retrieve network Interface info

6. network interface speed

7. 4si postscript and network peripheral interface problem

8. Canon color laser copier PostScript interface networking

9. Need to retrieve network Interface info

10. Disable Network Adapter under Windows 2000

11. Disable Home Network

12. network card enable disable