include file with VBS ?
Author Message
 include file with VBS ?

Does anyone know how to have a .vbs file load a include file ?

I want to load some constant variables, like server name etc...

Thanks in advance,Peter

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 01:55:36 GMT
 include file with VBS ?
Your simplest solution is to use the newer .wsf file format...

<job>
<script language="VBScript" src="myCommonStuff.vbs" />
<script language="vbscript">
'
' code that was in the .vbs file...
'
</script>
</job>

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Does anyone know how to have a .vbs file load a include file ?

> I want to load some constant variables, like server name etc...

> Thanks in advance,Peter

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 06:56:58 GMT

1. INCLUDE file in .VBS file?

2. Include File in VBS

3. include files in vbs

4. including files in VBS

5. how to add a include file with .vbs script ?

6. Include another VBS script file in a main VBS script

7. include files and/or parameters betw vbs-files

8. ASP 2 VBS, include file problme

9. How to include vbs files

10. vbs include files

11. How I include vbs files ?