Find and Replace in the registry?
Author Message
 Find and Replace in the registry?

Hi all,

I'm looking for examples of how to do a "Find and Replace" in the registry.
We have a situation where we have to search through the entire registry for
Corel application registry keys and change the path to point to the C:
drive instead of the D: drive.

Regards,
--
William Fields
US Bankruptcy Court

Fri, 09 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Find and Replace in the registry?
Hi all,

I'm looking for examples of how to do a "Find and Replace" in the registry.
We have a situation where we have to search through the entire registry for
Corel application registry keys and change the path to point to the C:
drive instead of the D: drive.

Regards,
--
William Fields
US Bankruptcy Court
Phoenix, AZ

Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. NEED HELP - Search and replace registry script

2. Replace registry values

3. VBS search and replace in registry

4. searching for registry entries and replacing them

5. Registry - search & replace

6. Registry Search and Replace

7. registry - search & replace

8. NEED HELP - Search and replace registry script

9. VB equivalent to the VBScript Replace(expression, find, replacewith)

10. find/replace in a Word Doc using word object and vbscript

11. Find / Replace in a text file

12. Automating Find/Replace in html files