save e-mail attachments
Author Message
 save e-mail attachments

Each day I receive 15 e-mails with attachments. I was hoping to schedule a
script that would check every 10-15 mins
to see if the e-mail has arrived and then save the file attachment. Once the
E-mail attachment was saved, the script would send an e-mail notifying me of
this and then wait/look for the next one.

I am not looking for someone to do this for me, because I would like to get
the experience myself, However as I am
new to WSH I would appreciate any advice anyone can offer me regarding a
script of this nature.
Is it practical to use WSH for a process of this nature ?

If not is there a better way to go about this ?

Is a Script of this nature something practical for a beginner to start with
?

I appreciate all help

Thanks

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:11:41 GMT

1. Writing Outlook rules to save e-mail attachments

2. how to script to received email from pop3 and save attachment

3. how to save mail to outbox use cdo (mail server exchage)

4. email with attachment

5. How to automate Outlook with email attachment from ASP Clinet using vb SCRIPT

6. How to send the attachments via E-mail

7. file attachment to mailed message

8. Script to open email with attachment but not to send it

9. Automated Email w/ attachments

10. Generate e-mail w/attachment

11. Attachments to a CDO Mail Object

12. Sending E-mail with Attachment