Passing a Wsh value to VB
Author Message
 Passing a Wsh value to VB

I am looking to how I can use a windows system variable acquired from a
WSH script like ( WshEnvironment "Windir" or WshNetwork "Username" )
in a Visual Basic program

Can somebody help me  ????

Thanks

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 04:54:46 GMT
 Passing a Wsh value to VB
hi Jacques,

Take a look at the "Environ Function".

cheers, jw

Quote:
> I am looking to how I can use a windows system variable acquired from a
> WSH script like ( WshEnvironment "Windir" or WshNetwork "Username" )
> in a visual basic program

> Can somebody help me  ????

> Thanks

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 05:54:02 GMT

1. Passing values by reference from java / vb script to ActiveX object

2. vb passing values to html

3. Pass Session value to a VB Sub

4. Passing values by reference from java / vb script to ActiveX object

5. Passing Value to VB Script

6. Passing WHS value to VB

7. How can pass a value from Vb script to java script

8. Passing values from vbscript wsh to command line/DOS

9. Passing values to WSH

10. passing values from .vbs file to command line under WSH

11. Passing form values from HTML to WSH

12. WSH and VB class: WSH error by pressing ctrl-C