How do I use AddFontResource and Broadcast in WSH VBS
Author Message
 How do I use AddFontResource and Broadcast in WSH VBS

I have an install script where I want to add a font to the users PC
I have found examples using declares and AddFontResource
http://www.*-*-*.com/
This is code for VB4 but how do I mplement that in a VBS?
Can we use Declare Functions in VBS?

    Declare Function AddFontResource Lib "GDI" (ByVal lpFilename As Any) As
Integer
    Declare Function SendMessage Lib "User" (ByVal hWnd As Integer, _
       ByVal wMsg As Integer, ByVal wParam As Integer, lParam As Any) As
Long

    result& = AddFontResource(font$)
    result& = SendMessage(HWND_BROADCAST, WM_FONTCHANGE, 0, 0&)

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:25:40 GMT
 How do I use AddFontResource and Broadcast in WSH VBS

>I have an install script where I want to add a font to the users PC

My suggestion would be to use Windows Installer to do the
installation.

See <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/installer/> for relevant
links.
  Direct3D Book http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!
     http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/spammers.html

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:57:38 GMT

1. How to pass back variables from called vbs from vbs using wsh

2. Using vbscript to send Netwrork Broadcast to a Loged on User - Help

3. how to run .vbs using wsh

4. using adox in wsh/vbs ?

5. Schedulling using Windows Script Host WSH and vbs

6. Multi -dimensional array using VBS and WSH

7. Multi -dimensional array using VBS and WSH

8. using enumerated constants via wsh/vbs?

9. using adox in wsh/vbs ?

10. Getting Hardware Info using VBS and WSH?

11. Help w/CDO using VBS in WSH

12. Starting MS Access from WSH using VBS.