Adding Printers
Author Message
 Adding Printers

Hello,
    How do I add a printer that requires drivers to be installed as well? Is
this possible?

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding Printers

On my site their is a control called WshAdmin.dll this will do what you want. Keep in mind the drivers have to be properly installed on the NT server. The control is in the downloads section.

Clarence
Check it out
http://cwashington.netreach.net

Win32 bit scripting. Everything you need to get up and running,
A script repository containing almost 100 sample scripts,
downloads, reference files, and technical support via an
online discussion forum.

(Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227, any and all
unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a download
and archival fee in the amount of $1000 US.  E-mailing denotes acceptance of
these terms.)

Hello,
    How do I add a printer that requires drivers to be installed as well? Is
this possible?

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding printers in Win2k

2. adding printer connection

3. Logonscript: Adding printers by computer group membership

4. Add printer connections

5. Add Printer Connections

6. Creating a Logon Script to add printers

7. Adding printer

8. Writing a program to add printers...

9. Adding printer using VBScript on NT termserver

10. Difficulty adding printer connection

11. Adding Printers

12. adding printers