how to debug scripts??
Author Message
 how to debug scripts??

First, install the Script De{*filter*}. This comes with (at least) the Windows
NT Option Pack.

Second, simply put "Stop" (without the quotes) in your code. The de{*filter*}
will kick in when wsh encounters a "Stop".

Regards
Praful
(Remove spam-spoiler "ABC" from email address)

    Hi, I'm try to use wsh with vbs and can't figure out how to get
debugging to work. I installed the MS script de{*filter*} and I have Visual
Studio 6.0 installed on my NT workstation but I'm really confused how to
proceed.

    If I'm developing non-browser scripts, how can I use the script de{*filter*}
which seems to be IE based.

    Pls help!

    Thanks,
    Tom Preuss

Sat, 15 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to debug scripts??
or use WSH 2 beta which allows you to use the /d /x switches which will
launch you into the de{*filter*} automatically

Quote:
> First, install the Script De{*filter*}. This comes with (at least) the Windows
> NT Option Pack.

> Second, simply put "Stop" (without the quotes) in your code. The de{*filter*}
> will kick in when wsh encounters a "Stop".

> Regards
> Praful
> (Remove spam-spoiler "ABC" from email address)

>     Hi, I'm try to use wsh with vbs and can't figure out how to get
> debugging to work. I installed the MS script de{*filter*} and I have Visual
> Studio 6.0 installed on my NT workstation but I'm really confused how to
> proceed.

>     If I'm developing non-browser scripts, how can I use the script
de{*filter*}
> which seems to be IE based.

>     Pls help!

>     Thanks,
>     Tom Preuss

Sat, 15 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

2. Cannot debugging script in js

3. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

4. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

5. Executing scripts in Microsoft Script Editor with Debug tools

6. Script Debugger to debug wsh scripts

7. Cannot Start debugging .vbs-Script in MS Script Debugger

8. trouble executing scripts in Microsoft Script Editor with Debug tools

9. debugging a WSH-script with microsoft script editor doesn't work

10. Programming Script Debugging - any samples ?

11. Debugging IHTMLDocument2.writeln scripts

12. disabling script debugging