Is there a way to execute scripts on a NT machine by binding via a SUN ???
Author Message
 Is there a way to execute scripts on a NT machine by binding via a SUN ???

I do not know if I am living in a bit of a fantasy world or is this
possible,
if it is can anyone tell me a way of doing it ???

Thanx

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a way to execute scripts on a NT machine by binding via a SUN ???
you can run RCMD on the nt and give it a program to run just like in unix...
look at rsh rcmd ...

yosi

Quote:
> I do not know if I am living in a bit of a fantasy world or is this
> possible,
> if it is can anyone tell me a way of doing it ???

> Thanx

Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Executing a .wsf script via NT Maestro and abending

2. Executing command-line instructions / Adding NT users and setting directory permissions via CGI or ISAPI

3. Executing command-line instructions / Adding NT users and setting directory permissions via CGI or ISAPI

4. Execute script on a Remote XP machine

5. newbie: executing script on remote machine

6. Any way to execute a script on a remote machine on LAN

7. Execute remote script on a Remote XP Machine

8. Finding Printer Information via ADSI or other ways?

9. Setting machine IP via script

10. Finding the machine comment via script

11. Do you have a script to check if an NT service is present on a machine

12. Reboot Remote NT machine outside of NT domain