Subject:"GetRef and a Handler with parameters?"
From: Ibor
Date Posted: 1/16/2002 11:57:00 AM

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 04:22:54 GMT
 InternetExplorer.Application object and the event object
See replies to your original post...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Hi all,How can i use the event object if i'm using an
> InternetExplorer.Application object?

> The event object it's part of the window objects but it's not part of
> the InternetExplorer.Application object.

> I've sent a message to this forum with the Code.
> Subject:"GetRef and a Handler with parameters?"
> From: Ibor
> Date Posted: 1/16/2002 11:57:00 AM

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 05:35:44 GMT
 InternetExplorer.Application object and the event object
The GetRef function just accept the name of a procedure used to process the
event. That is, we couldn't paa the name of the procedure along with any
paramters to the GetRef function.

This posting is provided ?AS IS?, with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:27:11 GMT

1. calling a function in the opening script of an InternetExplorer.Application object from the object

2. Accessing XML island in attached internetexplorer.application object

3. InternetExplorer.Application Object

4. InternetExplorer Application Object or What?

5. InternetExplorer.Application object

6. Internetexplorer.application object

7. InternetExplorer.Application events

8. Handling events from an Automation application/object

9. Passing VB OLE objects in the Application object (IIS3, VB5, ASP, VBS)

10. Trouble setting disconnected recordset object to application object

11. Referencing document object of IFrame object in event handler

12. Object internetexplorer