Setting user's terminal server profile path in AD
Author Message
 Setting user's terminal server profile path in AD

I've got a few scripts which manipulate user accounts in the Active
Directory, but I can't seem to work out how I can set a Terminal Server
Profile path for the users.

I'm sure that I just need to know the correct property to set, but I've done
a couple by hand and then tried to grab all their properties with LDAP and
WINNT, but couldn't find the string anywhere.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Jon

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:40:11 GMT
 Setting user's terminal server profile path in AD

jr

Quote:
> I've got a few scripts which manipulate user accounts in the Active
> Directory, but I can't seem to work out how I can set a Terminal Server
> Profile path for the users.

> I'm sure that I just need to know the correct property to set, but I've
done
> a couple by hand and then tried to grab all their properties with LDAP and
> WINNT, but couldn't find the string anywhere.

> Can anyone help?

> Regards,
> Jon

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 04:40:33 GMT

1. How set Terminal server user profile and Home dir

2. scripting terminal server profile setting's

3. terminal server profile path property

4. Terminal server Profile Path

5. Terminal Server Profile Path

6. Terminal Server Profile Path and WSH

7. Changing All Users Profile Path in AD or OU

8. ADSI: User properties "Terminal server profile"

9. User's Profile Path

10. Changing the Terminal Services Profile path

11. change terminal services profile path

12. Terminal Services Profile Path...?