Debugger question
Author Message
 Debugger question

Hi,
I am new in WSH and I don't know how to start de{*filter*}. I used Windows
Script de{*filter*} and Microsoft Developer Environment (from MSOffice) for
Windows 2000 Professional. Both de{*filter*}s work only for code enveloped in
HTML tags. Is it possible to start clear WSH?

--
Milic Nikola

E-mail:

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Debugger question

see attached post or do a find on this group, in the subject line for 'debug'

--

link to FAQ for OE 5.5

Mark L. Ferguson    Please reply in Newsgroup
marfer's notes for OE 5.0 > http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:

> Hi,
> I am new in WSH and I don't know how to start de{*filter*}. I used Windows
> Script de{*filter*} and Microsoft Developer Environment (from MSOffice) for
> Windows 2000 Professional. Both de{*filter*}s work only for code enveloped in
> HTML tags. Is it possible to start clear WSH?

> --
> Milic Nikola

> E-mail:

[ Attached Message ]

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:30:16 -0700
Subject: Re: How to run WSH script under de{*filter*}?
In WSH 2.0, set HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script\Settings\JITDebug = to 1 (DWORD value).

Then start your script with "wscript_//d  yourscript.vbs <arguments>" (the _ is actually a space) to
allow the "stop" statement to be honored.  Or use the syntax "wscript_//x yourscript.vbs
<arguments>" to start the script in the de{*filter*} (no stop statement needed).

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

Hi,...
Can you debug a WSH script?
My script de{*filter*} doesn't seem like to debug a .vbs file.

How can you do it?

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. script debugger questions

2. Debugger questions

3. Changing MS Visual InterDev IE4.0 debugger to IE5.0 debugger ?

4. Changing MS Visual InterDev IE4.0 debugger to IE5.0 debugger ?

5. Changing MS Visual InterDev IE4.0 debugger to IE5.0 debugger ?

6. script debugger stopped working

7. vbscript debugger

8. MSScript Debugger und VBS

9. script debugger to trace into vb scripts??

10. A PostScript Debugger

11. A PostScript Debugger (for the Mac)

12. postscript debugger