Print a Web Page
Author Message
 Print a Web Page

Hi
I need to run a Batch Printing how can i print in Internet Explorer withouth poping up the Print Dialogue box

Any ideas
Imran

Sat, 01 May 2004 20:30:53 GMT
 Print a Web Page
Option Explicit
Dim strHTM
Print!</body></html>"
Dim objIEA
Set objIEA = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
    objIEA.Visible = True
    objIEA.Navigate strHTM
While objIEA.Busy
Wend
    objIEA.ExecWB 6, 2
Set objIEA = Nothing

--D. McKirahan

Quote:
> Hi
> I need to run a Batch Printing how can i print in Internet Explorer

withouth poping up the Print Dialogue box
Quote:

> Any ideas
> Imran

Sun, 02 May 2004 01:30:23 GMT
 Print a Web Page
Option Explicit
Dim strURL
    strURL = "http://www.microsoft.com/"
Dim objIEA
Set objIEA = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
    objIEA.Visible = True
    objIEA.Navigate strURL
While objIEA.Busy
Wend
    objIEA.ExecWB 6, 2
Set objIEA = Nothing

Sorry, you need to pass in a URL.

--D. McKirahan

Quote:
> Hi
> I need to run a Batch Printing how can i print in Internet Explorer

withouth poping up the Print Dialogue box
Quote:

> Any ideas
> Imran

Mon, 03 May 2004 01:14:21 GMT
 Print a Web Page
Please reference following links for more info:
ExecWB Method
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/webbrowser/reference/metho...
wb.asp

Scripting Support for Web Page Printing
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnscrpt/html/dhtmlprint.asp

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Robin

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Mon, 03 May 2004 02:32:44 GMT

1. How to print a web page without printing the headers and footers

2. printing a web page

3. Printing a Web Page using VBScript

4. printing a web page using VBscript

5. PRINTING A WEB PAGE

6. Postcript/PCL Printing in Web Page

7. Printing a Web Page?!

8. Hiding URL while printing a web page

9. Printing a web-page using VBScript

10. Printing ASP Web pages?

11. How to bypass print dialog when you print a web page ?

12. pass a form from web page to web page