ANN: ScriptX 5.0 released
Author Message
 ANN: ScriptX 5.0 released

You may like to know that ScriptX 5.0 (5.0.4.1) is now available. The download at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
'basic' functionality of ScriptX 1.0 continues to be freely distributable in the
ScriptX 5.0 package. Here is the online documentation/examples:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

The new 'advanced' features of ScriptX 5.0 include the setting of printer, paper
source & size, margin units of measure, number of copies/collating and page range
from script, and the serial printing of HTML files from HTML/WSH/ASP with the new
PrintHTML(url):
http://www.*-*-*.com/ #html_printing

ScriptX 5.0's advanced features are enabled through the use of our Security
Manager publishing licensing (fully described at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ), a very flexible schema which
incorporates some powerful additional options such as 'silent' delivery,
cross-domain access and the ability to launch a local program or document. You can
also bundle ScriptX 5.0 with your own applications simply by joining our reseller
program.

Contacts:
Mead & Company Limited: http://www.*-*-*.com/

---
Best regards,
Andrew Nosenko,
Senior Software Engineer
Mead & Company

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ANN: ScriptX 5.0 released

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 ANN: ScriptX 5.0 released
Here is a TOC of docs at http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx/docs.htm:

Overview
How to put ScriptX on an HTML page
HTML Printing
General scripting extensions
Dynamic Event Binding (DEB)
DHTML dialogs
JScript: SafeArrays, Invoke 'ByRef', Formatting
Internet Explorer specific functionality

Summary of examples
Basic and Advanced Printing
Dynamic Event Binding with JScript and VBScript (Windows Scripting Host?)
Modal HTML Dialog
SafeArrays with JScript
Invoke 'By Ref' with JScript
Formatting with JScript
OleView-based Object Viewer

--
Regards,
Andrew Nosenko,

Innovative browser extensions for weblications(!):
http://www.meadroid.com/wpm/
MeadCo HTML printing article and samples:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/script/dhtmlprint.asp

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANN: ScriptX 5.0 released

2. ANN: ScriptX 5.0 released

3. ANN: HTML Printing with ScriptX 5.5

4. ANN: HTML Printing with ScriptX 5.5

5. ANN: HTML Printing with ScriptX 5.5

6. ScriptX 5.0 update

7. ScriptX 5.0 update

8. ScriptX 5.0.4.100 release

9. ScriptX 5.0.4.100 release

10. ANN: IP*Works! ASP Edition Public Beta Released

11. Ann: Alintex Script Host Beta (0.97) Released

12. ANN: WSH 5.6 Beta 1 is released!