Choose name of Wscript
Author Message
 Choose name of Wscript

At the end of the script, I use the command :
WshShell.LogEvent typeEvent, MyMessage

But in the "journal of evenement" the name of application is WSH (columns
Source).
I would like choose my personnal name application.
Is it possible ?

Thanks for your response.

J.C.

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:24:05 GMT
 Choose name of Wscript

Quote:
> At the end of the script, I use the command :
> WshShell.LogEvent typeEvent, MyMessage

> But in the "journal of evenement" the name of application is WSH
> (columns Source).
> I would like choose my personnal name application.
> Is it possible ?

Simple answer - no...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Technet Script Center
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/default.asp

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:28:02 GMT

1. Allowing user to choose a folder name, not filename

2. wscript.run and long file names

3. WScript and the Server Name

4. could not create object named wscript.shell -- after upgrading to 5.6beta

5. wscript.sleep 1 and wscript.sleep 2

6. Set WSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

7. WScript.Quit is not terminating wscript.exe

8. WScript.WshShell or WScript.Shell ??????

9. choose file dialog

10. LaserJet or Postscript printer: Help me choose

11. Need help choosing an inexpensive postscript printer

12. choose PDF page