Couple of things ...
Author Message
 Couple of things ...

glazier.co.nz>

Quote:

>    I have 3 problems with allowing e-mail reply-to.
>    1. Your UserID would get emailed to everyone on the list (yes, I
>    could remove that from the original e-mail)

?

Quote:
>    2. It could become another source of SPAM (bad enough me sending
>    out the xxx stuff posted to the newsgroup)

Quote:
>    3. Adding Email posts to the discussion thread

Could be difficult ... I see your point.

Quote:

Since when?

--
Robert Bradley

I am not a mindreader, so I don't know everything.

Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Couple of things ...

2. Couple of things

3. Formating a couple 100 jpegs to print nicely

4. Just a couple of quickies

5. Couple of questions

6. I need help with a couple of scripts...

7. A couple of obscure questions

8. A couple of basic vbscript questions

9. couple basic ghostscript questions

10. couple of ADSI-related questions

11. couple of quick q's

12. Couple of newbie questions - Please Help!?