Submit a task to the Task Scheduler
Author Message
 Submit a task to the Task Scheduler

I'd like to submit a task to the Task Scheduler from a WSH script. Anyone have
any experience with this? Anyone have an example?
Thanks.

Sat, 10 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Submit a task to the Task Scheduler
I saved this from a Mark Pryor post:

WSH Scripting [Mark Pryor]
http://home.sprintmail.com/~mpryor/

Custom Objects / Task Scheduler

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Please do not email questions - post them  to the newsgroup...
--

I'd like to submit a task to the Task Scheduler from a WSH script. Anyone have
any experience with this? Anyone have an example?
Thanks.

Sat, 10 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. W2k Task-Scheduler -> find hanging tasks

2. Setting Username and Passwords for a scheduled task in MS Task Scheduler

3. Setting Username and Passwords for a scheduled task in MS Task Scheduler

4. Problems instantiating IE object with WSH via Task Scheduler

5. Task Scheduler

6. Task Scheduler???

7. file transfer via task scheduler

8. Automating the Task Scheduler in Win2K

9. run a VBSript on Win98 task scheduler

10. Task Scheduler Using VBScript not having correct date or time

11. Method to remotely quering task scheduler?

12. Unable to run script via W2K Terminal Services Task Scheduler